? ??????????????Dark Center? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (102 Ratings)??12 Grabs Today. 9217 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????The Simple Life (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (25 Ratings)??10 Grabs Today. 2207 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 16, 2010

There's Army Strong, Then There's Army Wife Strong


Michael has officially started Basic Training. He started last Saturday. I had been able to talk to him all last week while he was in Boise waiting for his flight. On Wednesday, him and I were texting back and forth, then it stopped with a final "I love you." I got a text on Thursday night and that made my day. It was nice hearing from him, but he said that the drill sergeants were mean as ever. They kept all the soldiers up for a couple days until paper work was finished, heads were shaved, and all that other fun stuff. I was able to text through out the day on Friday. On Friday night, we talked on the phone for about an hour. It was so nice to hear his voice!! That was the last I heard from him until today!! He called and we had a 10 minute conversation. He was only supposed to have about a minute, but definitely stretched it out. He told me he didn't want to waste time on giving me the address. He told me how much he missed me and loved me. I just bawled. It was so sweet. I should be getting my first letter from him this week sometime!! Way excited for that!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Hello! My name is Erin Wall Turley. My brother is Brother Travis Wall your professor from BYU-I. I googled him today trying to find his email address up at the college & your post on your blog from last June came up. In that post you were asking for prayers on his behalf. I wanted to personally thank you for your thoughtfulness. We truly felt the prayers of so many people & they lifted us up at such a difficult time. He truly is a miracle & a hero.

We personally have members of our family serving in the military that we pray for each day. We now will include your husband in those prayers as well.

Sincerely,
Erin

I have a blog @: www.ourturleylife.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I all the time used to read paragraph in news papers but now as I am a user of web
thus from now I am using net for content, thanks to web.

Feel free to visit my homepage ... how to get more followers on instagram

Anonymous said...



Feel free to visit my weblog - cordyceps benefits