? ??????????????Dark Center? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (102 Ratings)??12 Grabs Today. 9217 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????The Simple Life (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (25 Ratings)??10 Grabs Today. 2207 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Just Here and There


Life has been amazing for Michael and I. Michael turned the 2-5 in May. We planned on going camping, but the weather was so crappy and we happened to get stuck mud, so we decided against it. I can't believe how much time has flown by. Michael will be graduating with his Master's degree next week!! That's just amazing to me. He will be with me for about a month, then he'll ship off to boot camp for about 10 weeks. It could be longer than that though. It's going to suck a ton not having him here with me. I know it's for a amazing cause though and I could not be prouder of him. If all goes as planned, he should be returning home on my birthday. I am planning on flying up to South Carolina to see him graduate. I know that that day will be an emotional one for sure! I have been up to a few drills in the past few months. They have been fun. The one I went to last month was interesting. The soldiers were all learning about relationships and how to get into and stay in a healthy one. I thought it was a great idea for the soldiers to really have a grasp on that. It was nice to be able to give my opinion and input from a girl's perspective. This next drill, he will be going paint balling and apparently there will be a black hawk
there as well. I'm so jealous that I can't go to this one.

Our Fourth of July has been amazing so far. Yesterday, (Saturday), we went to parade here in Idaho Falls. It was pretty nice. When that was over, we came home and I took a nap for a bit. We then headed to Melalueca Field, a baseball field here. Michael was asked to volunteer at the game and help with some games for the National Guard. He also got sworn in to the Guard before the game. I was told that he was able to shake Governor Butch Otter's hand. I wasn't able to get a picture of that though. We then helped with a baseball throwing game. It was so much fun!! Soldiers do like to have fun and it was nice just being able to be around them and BS with them. After the game was over, we went and grabbed food then walked to our saved spot so we could watch the fireworks. The show was amazing. Idaho Falls really does have the best fireworks show ever. Today, Michael and I just lounged around and when it got dark, we watched more fireworks from our front yard then we lit some sparklers!! Overall, it was a fun weekend!!

0 comments: