? ??????????????Dark Center? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (102 Ratings)??12 Grabs Today. 9217 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????The Simple Life (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (25 Ratings)??10 Grabs Today. 2207 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween











I had to work on Halloween, but only for 4 and 1/2 hours. It wasn't bad at all. The pharmacy was slow but the rest of the store was complete chaos. The store decided to have a "Cart or Treat." It got really busy with parents and kids and employees all dressed up. Candy was everywhere and so were the kids. It was a chilly day so it was nice for the parents to be abble to bring their kids in and get candy. After work, I went to the hair salon and got my hair and make-up done. Since my hair is so short, I wasn't sure how it would turn out. It was amazing though. I got it curled, then black netting was tied into it. I then headed over to the make-up section and got all "did" up. I went as Madonna and Michael went as a fireman. We went trick or treating with the Nate family. It was so fun!! I hadn't done that in such a long time. After trick or treating, we came back to the Nate's house and watched Wolverine. I love that movie!! Maybe it's cause of the hot guy in it.

0 comments: