? ??????????????Dark Center? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (102 Ratings)??12 Grabs Today. 9217 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????The Simple Life (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (25 Ratings)??10 Grabs Today. 2207 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, November 28, 2009


So much has been going on with Michael and I. Last weekend, Michael and a group of others moved most of our stuff into our new apartment. It's a small one bedroom place. It was hard for me to agree to downsize, but it will help Michael and I get out of debt and that's our focus right now. After dropping off my resume to 8 pharmacies in Idaho Falls, I was called by 3 of them to be hired. The first one didn't know what my schedule would be, but I took it anyway because that was my first offer. This place was willing to work with my schedule at Broulim's too, so it worked for me. A week or so after that, I was called by Albertson's. They were going to offer a full time position, but only for 8-10 weeks while another technician would be out due to surgery. That was better than not knowing my schedule, so I accepted that job. The first place was more than willing to work around both the Broulim's and Albertson's schedules, and I thought I was set. With Albertson's, I needed to have a drug test done and agreed to that. The day before I was supposed to go in, I got a call from another pharmacy. This pharmacy had a full time position available. There were no questions about my schedule and I didn't have to worry about finding a new one in just a few weeks. Of course, I accepted. This led me to quit Broulim's, and tell both Albertson's and HyWay Drug that I couldn't work for them. It worked out too good for me in the end. We are still in the process of getting our place oragnized though. It has been one chore after another. Thanksgiving was good too. Michael and I went to the Turkey Choir concert which is a community choir that sings every year on Thanksgiving Day. Last year Michael and I sang in it, but I got a cold for a good 2 weeks so we didn't attend the practices. After that, we went over to Michael's cousin's house and did the dinner and game thing. We then went back to our apartment in Parker and cleaned. It wasn't too bad. We were able to stay at the Nate's house since they went out of town. We were asked to dog sit and in turn we stayed for a few nights. They came home a few days earlier than planned. Since those few nights were not enough for us, we stayed over last night and will be doing so tonight as well. Today I found out that my uncle passed away. He was a grand-uncle to me. He was my grandfather's brother. It was sad to hear that he was found in his house on the floor. I hope he died peacefully though.

Yesterday, Michael was online and found something funny about blogs. I just had to post it on here.


Amanda said...

Thats crazy about your job changes! im glad you have figured it out :) you should add me to your blog so we can keep in touch! :D